I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge some of the random things I’m thankful for this year that have nothing to do with the actual things we are supposed to be thankful for… But please know that I am ALWAYS thankful for the important things in life i.e. health & family ;)
Alright, here we go!
1. “Group 1” boarding when traveling :: seriously, I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love being one of the first ones on a plane to make sure you have plenty of overhead space for your carry-ons. Not to mention you get to be all settled in with your headphones on, book in hand, while everyone else walks by all miserable because they were not in “Group 1”. Such a ridiculous thing to be thankful for (not to mention slightly snobby) but for real… I dare you to tell me that you do not enjoy walking to the front of that CRAZY line that people start forming before their group has even been called… I dare you!
2. Free shipping :: this is self explanatory
3. Too Faced Better Than False Lashes nylon lash extension system :: a friend of mine introduced me this a few months ago, and at first I thought it was a little weird, but after using it a few times I really like the way it makes my lashes so much longer without having to wear fake lashes with sticky glue and all that mess…
It’s a three step process :: 1. add primer with the “activating base” 2. build lashes with the nylon fibers in white tube 3. seal lashes with the base from step 1
4. Top loader washers (SO much better than front loaders in my personal opinion) :: I’ve had both and I just think my clothes get more sanitized and clean in a top loader. That’s all I have to say about that.
5. Bump Nest body pillows :: life.changing. Since becoming pregnant, my sleeping was almost non-existent. Not that I didn’t have sleeping problems before pregnancy, but it did get worse… The Bump Nest wraps around your entire body where you can have a pillow between your legs, under your belly, supports your head and neck, and ends at your back where you feel completely comfortable. Highly recommend for anyone who likes this kind of thing and has problems sleeping.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday tomorrow!
2 thoughts on “Superficial Things I’m Thankful For in 2014”